Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings to All.

We have had quite a week here at the Manor.  I did a bad thing and put some stuff down the garbage disposal (Mediterranean Lemons) and it stopped up.  So my darling husband after dressing me down has spent the last 2 days trying to get it open.  Finally today he accomplished it.  So now we have a dirty, messy kitchen along with 2 loads of dishes before I can start my cooking for tommorrow.  We are having about 14 and I assigned everyone a dish to bring so I only have the turkey, ham, dressing, potatos and gravy, brussel sprouts, a walnut pie and a strawberry cake.  Which is quite a bit less than I usually have as I usually don't let anyone bring anything, but this year I have a hurt knee.  I do love to cook and have lots of people around on the holidays so am looking forward to tommorrow.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of hugs, kisses and love.  Remember its not the place or the food its the love.  Talk to you after the holiday.  Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment