Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL 2013

I know it has been quite a while since I posted but so much has happened in the past year.  We bought a new 26X MacGregor Motor/sail boat so we were on the lake every weekend all summer then took it up to San Francisco Bay in October and that was quite an experience.  We spent the Saturday of Fleet Week right off Fisherman's Wharf watching all the flyovers and America's Cup.  It was all so exciting.  I told my son Ethan that I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be sitting in a 26' boat that belonged to me on San Fran Bay with the Golden Gate on my left with a view of the whole bay.  We had a fun day.  We also fitted in one camping trip with the grandkids in September and both kids one 6 and one 3 were very good and had a great time.  I also got a tablet and a new phone and am trying to figure out how to get my pics from the tablet to the blog so hopefully I will have some pics of our fun later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment