Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogging

Happy Summer Heat - we are sweltering here in the Central Valley of CA. Over 100 every day. I haven't put a blog on for a while as I have been doing what I call "Blog Hopping". I go from blog to blog to blog. I really had no idea there are so many sewing and crafting blogs out there that are so creative. Their blogs make mine look boring and plain. So I am hoping in the next year to perk it up. I have a list of my favorites check them out. My fav is http://allsorts.typepad.com/
Our garden is putting out tons of yellow and red tomatos and some squash and peppers, but the cucumbers have been done in by the heat. We put a shade over the garden as the tomatos were cooking on the vine!!! We are having a sort of boring summer. We decided not to take the sail boat up to the lake as we had several summer weekends booked to go away. We haven't even been camping, but hope to get up to the lake soon. I hope summer is what everyone wants it to be. To me it is floating in the pool, eating tomatos with lots of salt, all kinds of fresh fruit and camping at the lake. Talk to you all soon. New pics waiting in my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment