Saturday, January 23, 2010

New additions to the Old California Style

About 2 months ago we were in Bakersfield.  We saw the rancho furniture below at Great American Antiques which is a great antique store.  It is chock full of 3 floors of antiques.  I immediately fell in love with it as it s old CA style  and we discussed buying it, but decided to think about it, as  owner was giving us a really good price.  I went home, measured in the dining room and decided it would work.  DH was dragging his feet, but finally came through and we picked it up last week.  What is funny is that I put it in a different room altogether and it looks great with our mission collectibles.  The set is stamped La Fiesta Ensemble and has a mexican man driving a cart on the back.  I have not been able to find any info on this stamp or company.  So if anyone has any info, send on!!  In any case, I love the colors and the flowers on it and the style.  It is styled similar to the desk we bought, but this set is not as expensive as I think the desk originally was.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  I added the map as I love the pic on the front.  TA TA.  Good weekend to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment