Sunday, January 8, 2017

Back in the Blogging Saddle Again!!

I cannot believe that it has been 3 years since I wrote in my blog.  I think what happened was I discovered my phone and tablet and spend way too much time on facebook and pinterest and my job also went into the toilet.  I felt so overwhelmed at times that by 5;00 I was just expended and had no reserves for anything else.  I didn't sew in the evening and could just sit in front of the T.V.  I was also having blood pressure problems and find that since I retired (yeaaaa) it is so much better.  I hope to get back into regular blogging and have some new projects to share with you all.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.  Since we were gone we didn't decorate or have our regular party.  I was able to decorate my space at Once Upon a Time in Clovis, CA.  I will go into this more later. So I hope a few people read my blog and if so, hit me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment