Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogging

I told you all in a past post that I have been blogging alot. I decided that I want my blog to reflect my life and as a place for my family to see some pics and know what is going on. I bought Tara Frey's book Blogging for Bliss and it is great. It explains why people set up blogs, how to set one up and lots of tips for making it beautiful. Eventually I want to have a link to photos so my family can see new photos of our travels around California. I am a nurse case manager and travel around California to see patients. Bob and Dexter d Dog travel with me and Bob calls it driving Miss Debbie. We always plan something fun and have a favorite Mexican Restaurant in almost all of the cities we have visited. So stay tuned and I would love some comments along way.... Happy Trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment