Saturday, August 29, 2009

Is this Really My Life?

Do you ever feel like you are living someone else's life? I mean, are you living the life you planned? I was laying in bed this am thinking about how blessed we are to be healthy and happy with children and grandchild that are well. I was also excited to go out shopping, thinking of stopping at the thrift store and to the fabric store as we are going camping and I wanted a little hand project to do. I go out to get into the car via the front yard that looks like no one lives in our home. There are weeds everywhere, the bushes need to be trimmed, and the front porch and patio are filthy, which is interesting since my husband is not working at this time!! Then I look at the car and it is filthy. I have to take the hose and squirt it off before I can drive it or I cannot see out the windows!!! So I had this thought... This is not the life I planned and I feel like I am living someone else's life. I am wondering when do I get to live my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment